Step #3: Generate *Synchronic Tag
* Synchronous Tags are used to enable serving ads outside of an iframe. Cronus content makes use of your scrolling motion outside the ad area to animate the ads, and it cannot do so if it is contained inside an iframe. Rest assured only the tag is synchronous, the ad itself loads completely asynchronously.
- On the Inventory tab, click Generate tags in the left-hand navigation.
- Select the ad unit you’ve created and click the Generate tags button.
- Select Google Publisher Tag and click the Continue button.
- Select Enable synchronous requests and click the Continue button.
- Copy & paste the top script (document header) right before the HTML’s closing </head> tag.
- Copy & paste the bottom script (document body) to the ad position on the page.
- If you’ve created a Cronus responsive banner, delete the width and height styling from the bottom script.
- Click the Done button.